Menu

Pandora Radio - so far it's pretty good

I typed in Depeche Mode and this baby is cranking out the best New Wave songs from the 80's (and not necessarily all of the popular ones, either. There are some awesome B sides.)

Erasure

Depeche Mode

Soft Cell

New Order

Simple Minds

Duran Duran

I am lovin' it.

Except what's up with Billy Idol all of a sudden?:confused: Who skipped it and now The Cure is on.:001_smile:

I typed in Depeche Mode and this baby is cranking out the best New Wave songs from the 80's (and not necessarily all of the popular ones, either. There are some awesome B sides.)

Erasure

Depeche Mode

Soft Cell

New Order

Simple Minds

Duran Duran

I am lovin' it.

Except what's up with Billy Idol all of a sudden?:confused: Who skipped it and now The Cure is on.:001_smile:

I am SUCH a Simple Minds fan! 'Back in the day' I saw them in concert more than a few times.

In fact, over the weekend, DS asked me what my all-time favorite song was. :confused: I told him it was 'Don't You Forget About Me' by Jim Kerr and SImple Minds (theme from the Breakfast Club).

Erasure

Depeche Mode

Soft Cell

New Order

Simple Minds

Duran Duran

I am lovin' it.

I like that you can thumbs up/down songs and it affects its play rotation. I have several custom stations set that have been altered this way. I found Pandora several years ago and while I had used several internet radio stations before that, found a definite home in Pandora.