Menu

'The Well-Planned Day' Planner

Roxy Roller

I was just looking at The Well-Planned Day planner, and it is beautiful!

The only problem is that I will be schooling 5(not 4) in the fall, and I tend to plan by week blocks, not days. For example, I label my weeks for the year - Week 1 - Date: ____________ . This means if we take a week off sometime that isn't planned, it doesn't mess the schedule up. I fill in the actual date while we are working on it.

Is there a downloadable planner out in cyberspace that is as beautiful as The Well-Planned Day, but is something that I can customize? It doesn't have to be free, I am willing to pay if it is pretty!:tongue_smilie:

I was just looking at The Well-Planned Day planner, and it is beautiful!

The only problem is that I will be schooling 5(not 4) in the fall, and I tend to plan by week blocks, not days. For example, I label my weeks for the year - Week 1 - Date: ____________ . This means if we take a week off sometime that isn't planned, it doesn't mess the schedule up. I fill in the actual date while we are working on it.

Is there a downloadable planner out in cyberspace that is as beautiful as The Well-Planned Day, but is something that I can customize? It doesn't have to be free, I am willing to pay if it is pretty!:tongue_smilie:

Hmmm, I love the Well-Planned Day because it is pretty, so I understand! I haven't shopped around for other planners, but here's a thought for customizing it ... could you take the columns for the five days and turn those into your week planner for each child. So your weekly plan for each child would be a list going vertically, with the subjects listed on the side. KWIM? I think it could work and be as simple as crossing out the names of the days of the week and writing in your children's names instead.

... could you take the columns for the five days and turn those into your week planner for each child. So your weekly plan for each child would be a list going vertically, with the subjects listed on the side. KWIM? I think it could work and be as simple as crossing out the names of the days of the week and writing in your children's names instead.

Maybe I could just print up some labels with each kids name on it and stick it over the day of the week...that might work...thank you, Chris!