Menu

Any other June anniversaries out there?

Today's ours - 19 years ago, my dh and I were young, foolish, and in love. We had NO idea what would be in store for us. We've weathered some trials, cried a few tears, laughed and grown up along the way. He's an amazing man, and I'm so thankful for him today.

Anyone else?

8 years on June 28. We've had 7 good years and 1 bad year. (the year that I had preeclampsia with my DS and ended up on 3 mns of bedrest, then DS was born early and spent 2 weeks in the NICU, then 6 mns later DH got meningitis and spent 2 weeks in the hospital--not our favorite year;) )

Today's ours - 19 years ago, my dh and I were young, foolish, and in love. We had NO idea what would be in store for us. We've weathered some trials, cried a few tears, laughed and grown up along the way. He's an amazing man, and I'm so thankful for him today.

Anyone else?

Happy 19!!! Ours is also 19 today. June 22, 1991 must have been a great day to get married! Our neighbors across the street are 19 today as well. Too funny.:)

Happy 19!!! Ours is also 19 today. June 22, 1991 must have been a great day to get married! Our neighbors across the street are 19 today as well. Too funny.:)

Yeah, it was "Teacher Wedding Weekend", back in 1991, I think.

Happy Anniversary, everyone!

Aw, congrats to all of you :001_wub:

It's awesome to see that there are still couples who are in it for the long haul. (If celebrities are any indications, one would think that the average marriage is counted in months rather than years.)

We are coming up to 14 years next month.

Edited by Hotdrink

Dh and I spent our June 11th anniversary in Chicago. It was year number 22.

I couldn't imagine a better man and wouldn't want to!

We've moved across country three times, lost one baby, have four living, weathered job changes, more fixer-up houses than I care to think about, and his last major labor of love was virtually single-handedly (while working a full time job) renovating the church building where many of my family members were married into our forever home. They just don't make men like my hubby. I am blessed beyond measure.

Actually, its scares me for dd....what I am seeing out there for choice of men is uhmmmm....slim pickin's it seems. For what it's worth, to all of you mom's out there with elementary/junior high aged daughters, we are attempting to raise three very nice young gentlemen and I am all for arranged marriages (though they might not be)!LOL

Faith

June 1, 1996. My husband graduated high school and two days we got married. We were talking recently about how most people we know our age are divorced. It is sad. I am so thankful for my husband. He is not perfect, of course. (If he were I don't think he could put up with me :D) Happy anniversary to all the June brides out there. May you have many more.

Ours is Monday (the 28th). Three days after my birthday (the 25th).

We'll celebrate our 13th just after I celebrate my 40th. :)

That's funny, Crissy -

Our anniversary is the 22nd, 6 days before my birthday on the 28th. (I turned 22 right after we got married - you do the math!)

My dh's birthday is 12/19, 6 days before Christmas. We figured it would be even :)

Congratulations, Heather!

My dh and I got married 24 years ago on June 21st. :)

My hubby and I got married 14 years ago on June 21st. too!!! We have always joked about it being the longest day of the year and feeling every minute of it. ;)

14 years later I am still in love with hubby and I would marry him all over again. :001_wub: