Menu

Apologia General Science Schedule

littlemommy

I like Donna Young's schedules better than SL. The bookmark schedules have the vocabulary on them. There are other free schedules available for the Apologia books. I remember seeing one that listed lab materials for each module, just like SL. For my ds#2 (my 3rd one to use general science) I found a 3-day/week schedule that works well for him. I also like to check out the files on Apologia's Yahoo group page as they have some great ideas. Donna Young has 2 options for General science. I like the one that gives 3 weeks to module one & I add in the scientist notebook pages. Module one of General Science has been the most difficult module so far for my 3 dc & we have used General Science, Physical Science, Biology, & Marine Biology. Google & see what you come up with.

JMHO,

I like Donna Young's schedules better than SL. The bookmark schedules have the vocabulary on them. There are other free schedules available for the Apologia books. I remember seeing one that listed lab materials for each module, just like SL. For my ds#2 (my 3rd one to use general science) I found a 3-day/week schedule that works well for him. I also like to check out the files on Apologia's Yahoo group page as they have some great ideas. Donna Young has 2 options for General science. I like the one that gives 3 weeks to module one & I add in the scientist notebook pages. Module one of General Science has been the most difficult module so far for my 3 dc & we have used General Science, Physical Science, Biology, & Marine Biology. Google & see what you come up with.

JMHO,

Where are the "bookmark schedules with vocabulary on them?" I printed out the regular schedule but don't remember seeing vocabulary. I've gone back to look twice now--I must just be missing it!

Merry :-)

Where are the "bookmark schedules with vocabulary on them?" I printed out the regular schedule but don't remember seeing vocabulary. I've gone back to look twice now--I must just be missing it!

This is what the DY site says about bookmarks for General Science 2d edition

"Before you inquire about bookmarks, if bookmarks are not listed on this page, I do not have them. The first edition bookmarks will not work for the second edition because the page numbers will be off."

HTH

I use the 1st edition book marks, because I have the 1st edition of both general science & physical science. I do like the changes in the format of the 2nd edition Biology, but as I already owned the 1st edition of General science & physical science, I could not afford to up-date for my last dc.

Blessings,

This is what the DY site says about bookmarks for General Science 2d edition

"Before you inquire about bookmarks, if bookmarks are not listed on this page, I do not have them. The first edition bookmarks will not work for the second edition because the page numbers will be off."

HTH

Thank you, glad I'm not just blind, LOL, which sometimes is true! Although I didn't see that note either!