Menu

Elemental Science Life Curriculum

adiomd

Yes, I am a Christian, but I have done my best to keep things of a religious nature out of Elemental Science. That way the parent can address those issue in accordance with their beliefs. Does that make sense?

As for experience with Biology for the Grammar Stage, my dd enjoyed it, but hopefully others will chime in with more experiences.

We just started this past week and have completed week/lesson 1. They've like it so far, but are chomping at the bit to get into next week (habitats) and learn about the specific animals :-). I love the the layout and the book selections. I'm doing Biology (just animals) starting in K, but just purchased her new Intro to Science (just came out) and will start that when I finish animals. Then back to finish Biology in 1st.

We're using Elemental Science Biology and enjoying it very much. We're covering plants this summer, and will do animals in the fall, and birds in the spring. Ds looks forward to reading about plants, dictating his narration, and then adding pictures to it. We're doing the plant growth project, and that is the highlight of the week for him. He's keeping track of the number of tomatoes on my plant too :o)