Menu

Brightly Beaming Curriculum

freeindeed

Guest clar0296

I used the Preparatory Curriculum (with my 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year old). LOW Prep was easy to use and didn't take a lot of planning since the activities were laid out very well. I used books from the library that were on their list and also others related to the weekly subject. My kids were so excited to find out the topic each week, and they enjoyed the activities and making the poster.

The following year we did LOW, and I ended up just using some of the ideas from LOW including the weekly letters and books. The LOW schedule just lists possible resources and ideas for each letter, so it requires a lot more planning. But we used the base ideas and then I added things that we wanted to study and do for each letter.

I don't think I spent any money on this curriculum, so it is a great free resource. Overall I would highly recommend LOW prep for toddler/preschool age, but LOW takes much more planning and prep to implement.