Menu

Joy Hakim Science Books/Teacher Guides 50% off

scrapbabe

My three books arrived - I didn't buy any guides, just the books themselves. They were only $40 for the three, free shipping, and they are hardcover!! The amazon versions, I think, are just paperback and a good bit more. This is a great deal for anyone still considering!

I ordered mine mid-July and got them today. The entire set of 3 hardback books, two TMs, and two SGs are now $96.40. It's an incredible deal.

Thanks for the very detailed information. I think this will be a very interesting year for us with science!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to bump this--the offer is still good; I just ordered all three books, plus the teacher and student quest guides for the first two books. Total price was $101.35.

ETA: Looks like the price I got is a little higher than previously noted. It's still a great deal, though!

Edited by HollyBee

Tried to place an order and nothing happened. The site froze. Now I don't know if my order went through or not.

Can you access your credit card online or by phone? If the order went through, you'd probably see the hold on the funds by now.

If there's no hold, I'd call the publisher before trying to place the order again.

FWIW, they say you can get only 1 copy of each title at the evaluation price, so a duplicate order might get screened out before shipping.

• 2 years later...

Is there a teacher guide and student book for the Eintein text? I didn't see them on Amazon, but the original post was 4 years ago. If there are other Einstein books, please share a link or ISBN.

Not from the same publisher, but the NSTA put materials for the Einstein book out. It is much shorter than the first two but shockingly well done for the money.

http://www.nsta.org/store/product_detail.aspx?id=10.2505/9781933531571

• Like 3

In case anyone's wanting to join NSTA, I received an email yesterday about a savings on membership, now $65 for one year, through 2 Sept with promo code SUMMER2014

I see that a lot of stuff is free for members. Do you know if you get access to PDFs? I am wondering how much of this is printable.

I see that a lot of stuff is free for members. Do you know if you get access to PDFs? I am wondering how much of this is printable.

Sorry, I don't know -- definitely not everything is free, but the Einstein one is for members so I thought I'd mention it. (I'm not a member.)
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...