Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beebalm

SAT High school code?

Forgive me for not searching long...just hoping someone might know this...I'm trying to get multiple things done in too little time tonight. Is there a high school code for homeschoolers on the SAT? My dd is taking it tomorrow morning and I just thought about this. She took it once before but it isn't printed on her old score report. I just can't remember if she had to have one for the SAT or not. Anyone know?

Whoops. Never mind. After going through the registration change process to try to enter the code listed on HSLDA, I found that entering a high school code at all was optional. Since the test has a SSN on it, I can't see that it should be any problem.

It's easiest if you go ahead and enter it.

The homeschool code is 970000. It will show up as NY on the website, but when you print out the ticket, it will say "schooled at home".

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin