Menu

In search of missional moms!

Hi everyone,

In addition to being a homeschooling mom, I'm a writer working on a book about missional motherhood. I'm looking for homeschooling moms for whom homeschooling has given them freedom to pursue ministry in some way--perhaps by being able to live in the inner city or overseas, for example--and who are very intentional about helping their children learn to be mission-minded as well.

If you fit this description or know someone who does, could you please PM me? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much.

Here is a link to a family and ministry blog of a couple that my dh and I are personal friends with. They have four children, and have always homeschooled. They have lived in Mexico and India, and are back in the States right now.

They are a wonderful family. They came to stay at our home last summer for almost a month. Their children are fantastic. A real blessing to be around.

Would I be one of those? We have always homeschooled. We live in Guatemala right now and homeschooling helps us as a family to have the flexibility to do the ministry that we as missionaries do. The kids have traveled with their dad and with other people to do other missions trips. We school year round so that we can remain flexible.

I don't know what you are looking for specifically, but, if I fit what you are looking for, I'd be glad to answer some questions!