Menu

Anyone have a good timer?

HeatherM

My 9 yr old son is easily distracted. I would love to have an interval timer -kinda like a school bell, to use to help him. I would like to use it temporarily to get him to know when to switch activities. Anyone know of a timer that can be programmed ahead of time?

My 9 yr old son is easily distracted. I would love to have an interval timer -kinda like a school bell, to use to help him. I would like to use it temporarily to get him to know when to switch activities. Anyone know of a timer that can be programmed ahead of time?

We love this one, just got 3 new ones last week.

Heather

You are awesome! Thanks for the link. How many minutes can the timer be set for? Does it repeat the same amount of time when the child hits the button?

Heather

It is pretty cool. It has two different settings, one that allows up to 19 hours and 59 minuets and another that allows up to 99 minuets and 59 seconds. It has different settings to allow it to vibrate, beep or visually will show the red and flash when it is done. You can use any combo of the above as each turn on and off individually.

So far we really love them!

Heather