Menu

Great Wolf Lodge Homeschool Days Ground Mound, WA (w/o group) $119 6-7 and 6-8, 2010

I received an ad about a homeschool discount if you are booking 10 rooms. I called and asked if they had a group signed up that we could be a part of as a single family....she responded with this:

Great Wolf Greetings!

Thanks for your interest in the June Homeschooler’s days!

We have built a special group for those of you who didn’t have 10 families interested, and below is the group information.

Dates: 6/7/10 and/or 6/8/10

Code: 1006JUNE

Rate: $119.00 for up to 4 people, additional people are $40.00 each

Rooms: Family suites only

Call 1-800-640-WOLF for reservations

Or visit us at http://www.greatwolf.com

1 night minimum stay

*Reservation required

*Please note that reservations must be made by 6/1/10, and there is limited availability so once the rooms are gone they are gone.

*Limited to 1 per night per family, and for Homeschool families only.

* You do not have to book for both nights

We just went to the Charlotte/Concord, NC one and had a blast! We signed up during their Feb Homeschool Days and had to reschedule because of a stomach bug...turns out they said we could use the HOME discount almost any non-vacation and non-school break week day throughout the year.

We just went to the Charlotte/Concord, NC one and had a blast! We signed up during their Feb Homeschool Days and had to reschedule because of a stomach bug...turns out they said we could use the HOME discount almost any non-vacation and non-school break week day throughout the year.

Unfortunately, ours doesn't. I had to call the group coordinator herself to even get this information. I wish they did offer more deals as living in the PNW in the fall/winter can get very boring during the rainy season.

I'm excited! It will be our "end of the year" celebration since DS will finish on June 4th but DH is teaching at a Boy Scout Leadership Training thing over the weekend. We plan to get there at 11:00 a.m. on Monday and not leave until they close the park at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday!