Menu

My cousin is having a recurrence of cancer...

I found out via facebook that my cousin, a breast cancer survivor, was taken to the ER yesterday for chest pain and shortness of breath. By evening, she was admitted and she has cancer again. They are running tests today, so we should have more information soon. I am so sad, I can't quit crying.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: My cousin isn't doing well at all. She's throwing up a lot and having a lot of pain. The cancer has eaten away the bone in her right shoulder, so that's giving her a lot of pain. She's been treated the past year for arthritis, but it was actually the cancer in her bones causing the symptoms. Please pray for her if you are so inclined. Thank you!

I just got an update. She has spots on her lungs, liver, and bones. The drs are hopeful that treatment will slow the spread of the cancer. What was left unsaid, they are not hopeful for a cure. :sad:

Would she be willing to consider some other treatments? Suzanne Somers has written a book "Knockout Cures for Cancer." I've heard that even some people in the medical community are looking at it. Has she ever looked at the Budwig protocol?

I am not saying that these things will work for her but if it was me and allopathic treatment did nothing much in the past, I would be looking into other options. Just a suggestion.

Would she be willing to consider some other treatments? Suzanne Somers has written a book "Knockout Cures for Cancer." I've heard that even some people in the medical community are looking at it. Has she ever looked at the Budwig protocol?

I am not saying that these things will work for her but if it was me and allopathic treatment did nothing much in the past, I would be looking into other options. Just a suggestion.

I am not sure if she'd be open to that or how much, if any, alternative treatment she used in the past, but honestly I think it's too late. I am going home next weekend for a family reunion, and I am just hoping I will be able to see her alive one more time while I'm there. :crying:

Thank you all!

I am so sorry it does not look good. When you talk to her, encourage her not to give up. There is a lot of info, yes some is controversial but if you have seemingly nothing to lose, it's perhaps worth a try. Praying for her.