Menu

My son was killed in a car accident this weekend...

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine. But I can pray that God will give you and your family strength and courage to face the days ahead!

I am sooo very sorry this happened. Know you are being lifted up in prayer by many, and that God is close to you now.

:grouphug: Kari :grouphug:

I am so sad that I cannot even begin to understand. He was the best child that anyone could ever wish for. God gave him to us when my dh and I were 16 and 17. He was a light to our lives. The sunshine that filled our days. It was a awful car accident with no reason. He is still in Alaska - where he was stationed in the Army. We will be bringing home to Florida to have a military funeral. My heart hurts so bad. I love this kid more than anything in this world. Please love your kids. God's timing is not our own. Please hold them close and let them know they are the most important thing to you. School does not matter. Chores do not matter. Nothing matters more than the love you give them.

Timothy Neil Clayton II

March 5, 1989 - May 14, 2010

He was our Timmy and we love him with everything we are.

Kari, :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Everything that you are going through now must seem like a blur. May memories you all shared with son be a source of comfort to you! And, may God Himself be your greatest peace and comfort! Thank you for sharing the importance of loving and raising children is far superior to school, chores, etc. I fully agree, but the reminder is nice. God be with you....Sheryl <><

Kari, there are no words, my friend. Bryan is still in shock and can't believe it. I saw you on here and wanted to express my deepest sympathies. Bryan and I prayed, on our faces, for your family. It has hit him hard because they are the same age... friends. I didn't realize they were keeping in touch on fb. I guess he was talking to Tim about the Army. Bryan said there are so many kids his age with no direction.. Tim did something with his life that was honorable and we were so proud of him.

Love in Christ, and praying for you all,

Tracie