Menu

My son was killed in a car accident this weekend...

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me it will not hurt so much forever. My heart literally feels like I will die. I am trying so hard to get through, but I feel like I can't.

Oh Kari. It has been ten years. And we were sort of expecting it - he had cancer. But you will get through. I am pming you.

Kari, while we have yet to meet in person, know that I love you. My heart hurts for you. And, my prayers are with you. Though there are no words to make a difference in your world just now, I know The One Who can. Trusting Him to do that which only He can do - be your All in All. ((Hugs)) Sharon (who would love to know if there is ANYTHING, at all, that she can do to help you!)

I don't know you but I am so sorry. Ten years ago my dad and brother were killed in a car accident and it is still hard but I know they are in a better place. Your post made me think of what my mom must of went through when she found out her son had died. I have no great words of wisdom ( I wish I did ) but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug: