Menu

Something funny while at the neuro

I forgot about this until today. When my 8 yo was at the neuro, the nurse was checking him in and asking him questions. She asked him what school he goes too. My son hesitates and I can tell he is really thinking. I am beginning to worry because he can't remember he is homeschooled?

After a few minutes he says The University of Arkansas, which is where he goes for speech. The nurse looks at me and raises an eye brow LOL. Instead of telling her he is a prodigy :) , I explained he goes there for speech.

You probably had to be there but we all got a laugh out of it.

Thanks for sharing that funny bit of real life. Love it!!!

Wanted you to know that you and your son have been on my mind lately. I know you're working through a lot right now -- jury duty, and his testing, etc. -- and sometimes it's hard enough just to get through a "normal day". So, here's to you, Jean! Just because. :)

Doran

Thanks for sharing that funny bit of real life. Love it!!!

Wanted you to know that you and your son have been on my mind lately. I know you're working through a lot right now -- jury duty, and his testing, etc. -- and sometimes it's hard enough just to get through a "normal day". So, here's to you, Jean! Just because. :)

Doran

Thank you. I needed that today :)