Menu

FREE HEALTHY KIDS every Thursday 4-8pm

That's a sign I saw in town today. Yep, apparently they give them away at Earth Fare. The kids want me to go pick some up this week.

Healthy Kids is the name of the healthy eating club for kids at Earth Fare but they don't SAY that so I could go in and demand my healthy kids dontcha think? :lol:

That's a sign I saw in town today. Yep, apparently they give them away at Earth Fare. The kids want me to go pick some up this week.

Healthy Kids is the name of the healthy eating club for kids at Earth Fare but they don't SAY that so I could go in and demand my healthy kids dontcha think? :lol:

Do you get to pick the gender, age, hair color, etc. or do you have to take what they give you? :lol: You have to wonder if people ever read the signs they make.

I've had extreme baby-itis lately. Would it be too much trouble for you to pick up an extra for me? I'll pay for shipping! Paypal?

Sure! Specifications?? I imagine we get to pick what we want... although since they're free maybe we don't get to be too choosy.

I wonder where they're getting these kids from... odd that it coincides with the beginning of summer. I think some parents are looking for an easy school break. :lol:

A friend of mine suggested that EF is holding children hostage and we are supposed to free them on Thursdays. I hope they feed them...