Menu

Transition from WTM Boards

There was no mention of the forums existance on the Special Needs Board until an OT post made mention of it. I hope I wasn't off base by posting a message giving more information and encouraging others to check this out.

While transitioning over, what is the netiquette regarding double posting? I want to keep up with the boards until most everyone moves over, but want to be supportive of the forums. Do you have any recommendations on how to handle this?

Thanks

Glad I'm not the only one who was in the dark. I noticed today that there were no new post since mine was posted on the board. Glad I was able to get that in. :eek: I must say from reading I was under the impression that it would be a gradual turn over. I am happy that it is a total switch over as I wasn't looking forward to the back and forth.

I also hope everyone finds there way over here. I trust most will keep the same login name or at least intro themselves and let us know they have made a change.