Menu

Dd would love your input....

Your daughter has a lovely soprano voice, Janice!

The only input I would add would be perhaps the beginning scene, where the camera is coming closer to your daughter and the boy who is wearing a hood, would be to "pan" in more smoothly, if possible.

I'm not familiar with the song, but I assume the hooded figure is supposed to be completely stoic and unmoving, and not seeing his face adds to the mystery and the sense of complete rejection--correct?

Anyway, overall I thought it was very nicely done! How long has your daughter been taking voice lessons?

My sister helped with the camera work. She was walking with it so it was jouncy in the beginning. :001_smile:

Yes, the basic jist of the words are, "Love me or let me die." Not exactly cheerful for a light-hearted 15 year-old. But that's the canon I guess.

She began voice lessons in October of 2007 - so 2 1/2 years. She loves it!

Thanks for listening and THANKS for the kind words. :001_smile:

Janice

Thanks Jane!

And congrats to both you and your son on his college decision. You must be so psyched! And Proud! What a wonderful outcome to a fabulous ride, eh? :001_smile:

I've been thinking about you (and the other senior-graduating gals on this board) A LOT lately!!!!!! We took our oldest to visit his first college last week; so we're on our way..... feels funny.... but good. :001_smile:

Thanks again for the kind words, Jane and (ds). They mean a lot.

Peace,

Janice