Menu

Need your helpful insite - How to choose Clemson or Gordon

My son was accepted to both.

He wants to go for Computer Science.

Clemson has a great program, but its a large university and its 13 hrs drive.

Gordon is a small Christian school 4 hrs , but I don't know how good the computer science program is.

Actually, I don't know much about either.

He was wait listed from his favorites colleges.

Thanks so much for all your help

Tina

I went to Clemson (so did my dh & bro) and loved it. I took a course in virtual reality computer design. It was incredible. That was my only experience in the computer department, though. Clemson is a large school that easily becomes a small school when you get there. It is so friendly and welcoming.

Clemson is a fairly conservative school. I know the Lutheran college pastor and if you want some more info or to get in touch with other religious groups PM me and I'll get you that info.

went to Gordon. I'd be happy to pass your email address to her if you'd like. Her daughter works around here and would probably be very happy to tell you about her experience. She adored it there.

Also, I can't resist saying that you couldn't drag me to Clemson....but then I'm a TARHEEL....born and bred;)....please forgive the shameless ACC rivalry. UNC and Clemson definitely don't get along well. :lol: