Menu

Need to Rant

Yesterday we held a science fair at my house for our small co-op. The kids worked hard and had some great displays. Then my neighbor's menagerie of pets showed up. First came the deer, which the kids loved because she is cute. Then one small dog followed by two large dogs. The 4th dog was in the kennel so fortunately he didn't come over. But my neighbor did. While she stood around talking the deer ate the cookies off the table and the large dog 'marked his territory' on everything not moving including the table we had the displays set up on. Meanwhile, the small dog 'asserted himself' with my male yorkie. I kept chasing him off and he kept coming back. So, in front of my neighbor, I threw water on him. We had kids ages 4-10 and some of the moms were offended to have that dog putting on such a show right in the middle of everything.

These dogs get into my garbage and have peed on furniture stored in my garage. They dig holes in my yard and the deer eats every thing I plant.

SO...they are getting another dog and the large female is about to have puppies. Are you kidding me? OK, I'm finished now. Thank you for listening, I just had to complain for a minute.