Menu

Do you feel like the curricula you have chosen for K thru 12th is really awesome?

I was wondering if any of you wonderful, hard-working moms out there feel like you have found a curriculum line-up for each subject for each grade level that really works. You feel confident your children are recieving a well rounded education and will have no trouble with the SAT or college.

If so, please share in as much detail as possible...

If your older children (college or above) have come to you and said, 'I'm really glad we used this book or that curriculum.' Please share..

Sometimes I wonder if I can do this - so I thought it would help to hear from some of you amazing women who have made it through the hsing process and feel like you've done it well.:001_smile:

Thank you,

Judy

DS-11

DD-9

DD-6

DD-5

DD-3

You know what? I do now, looking back, even though I fretted like mad while we were doing it in the early years. We're only 8 years into this, and dd is just finishing 8th grade, but It's funny you should ask because I just listed out what I'd do if I had it to do all over again, and it looked an aweful lot like what we actually did, sort of a blend of what each kid did (they combined History & Science at times to make MY life easier, and at times life made us rearrange our original plans, so they did similar things but at different times).

PK-K:

Sonlight cores for PK-K as-is, minus Language Arts. I designed my own reading program that I used for ds when he was little, and I'd use that again since it worked so well. Singapore's Early Bird Math at age 5 but no sooner. Start learning to make letters using something fun (and easy on little hands) like chalkboards, marker boards, modeling clay, etc.--but not before age 5. Lots of messy cooking and art and nature exploring projects. Lots of snuggle time and silly games and make-believe games. Lots of living room forts. I wish I'd delayed real academics longer with dd, and tried to with ds who only started early, IMO, because he wanted to be like big sis and do "real" school work LOL

1st - 4th grades:

History/Literature: SOTW I-IV plus Sonlight Cores 1 & 2, VP History cards & tapes, plus add in some books from VP's grades 2-6 sections for history & literature for reading and read-aloud material. All this makes for a FULL 4 years, and it gives flexibility to use some spines more than others (dd loved SOTW and CHOW but hated Usborne history books, ds likes SOTW and Usborne but hated CHOW).

Science: Nothing formal, just lots of books, Dover coloring books, library books, books of experiments like those by Janice VanCleave and the ones suggested in WTM. We did use Sonlight Science 3 for Biology and really enjoyed that! (kids were 3rd and 5th grade, the oldest required to do lots more work!)

English: English for the Thoughtful Child starting in mid-1st or early 2nd grade, slowly and gently, doing only a little bit at a time, adding in lots of extra copy work, especially from Memoria Press's Copy Books (which are like a workbook version of what we did anyway back then, that I had to make by hand LOL) then start Rod & Staff English in 3rd grade and take 2 years to do it, but continue to use narration & dictation in History, Literature and Science to fill out what R&S doesn't cover/teach.

Math: Singapore Math 1A-3B or there abouts, adding in drills for the 4 operations to build speed and fluency.

Memory Work: Memorize poetry, bible verses, songs about things like science or geography, lists of world leaders, capitals of countries, and anything else you can come up with. It's loads of fun, and good brain exercise!

5th-7th grade:

History & Literature: Sonlight Cores 3, 4, and then alt7, used as-is.

Science: Sonlight's sciences, let the kids pick from years 3-7 based on their interests.

Math: Singapore Math for one or two more years, then Life of Fred Fractions then Decimals and Percents, finishing up the last by the end of 7th grade.

English: R&S English 5 in 5th & 6th, then half of R&S English 8 in 8th grade. IEW's Student Writing Intensive B or C based on child's love for/abilities in writing. Wordly Wise at or above grade level and some sort of Roots program.

Latin: using something like Latina Christiana I&II or First Form Latin (we used the former as the latter wasn't around yet)

Logic: Fallacy Detectives, Analogies

8th-10th grade:

(most of this is speculation as we're only 1/3 through this for real, and have only bought part of the next 1/3 for future use)

History, Bible & Literature: Veritas Press Omnibus I-III (HUGE winner so far!)

Science: Dd uses & likes Apologia, but we have been just as happy with Singapore Science in the past, and I think we will begin using both together somehow in the future, per dd's suggestion.

Math: Life of Fred and Harold Jacobs math programs, using one or the other as a spine depending on child's needs/preferences, and then supplementing with the other.

English: Finish R&S English 8, then no more formal grammar studies. IEW SWI, Wordly Wise, more Roots work. Lots of assigned composition work is included in Omnibus, but more can still be assigned as needed to address weak points in grammar or composition skills, or to develop particular gifts in certain areas.

Logic: More Analogies, Traditional Logic I-II, Material Logic (the last if we get to it on time)

Languages: Start with Rosetta Stone in a Language because it's fun and easy to do independently (as early as 6th or 7th grade), then add in a serious text to continue the language (and justify high school credit) after 6 mos to a year. Continue Latin studies with Henle, starting with a slow pace, but only if child still interested.

11th-12th grades: (these are merely my plans so far, subject to change)

History/Literature: Sonlight Cores 300 & 400, adding in Veritas Press books to beef up two skimpy years, but only if the child loves literature and wants more, and isn't already too busy with outside activities (volunteering, working, interning, extracurriculars, arts, sports, etc.).

Science: Continue with Apologia/Singapore Science, Stopping as early as after Chemistry for a non-science child, continuing on for one who loves it and plans to go into a field or to a college that may require more.

Languages: Must continue until at least 2 years of a foreign language are completed as a minimum as this is a common minimum college entrance requirement.

Logic/Rhetoric: Finish Material Logic, also do Rhetoric I&II, also from Memoria Press.

Math: Continue with Life of Fred & Harold Jacobs at least through Algebra II, but continuing on in some circumstances (eg math/science interest, career/college choice).

Things I did that were a complete and total waste of time:

- Handwriting as a formal course separate from narration/copy-work/dictation.

- Spelling as a formal course separate from narration/copy-work/dictation.

- Health class. That one lasted exactly 2 weeks. What a waste.

Things I wish we'd do more of, but didn't because of lack of organization/will on my part, or lack of interest on my kids' parts:

- Art History (I have Sister Wendy and The Annotated Mona Lisa and more, well-loved by me, avoided/ignored by children)

- Geography (we're making up for lost time now, using a mix of documentaries, a large collection of National Geographics, Usborne books, websites like CIA's World Factbook, etc.)

Here are the things my son believes prepared him well for testing and college. If I had younger students coming up I'd definitely consider using them again.

1. Language Arts: Classical Writing & Lost Tools of Writing

2. Memoria Press: Traditional Logic, Material Logic, and Classical Rhetoric with Aristotle

3. Apologia

4. Video Text Algebra and Geometry (he skipped the last module of geometry because it wasn't yet published)

5. Integrated history, literature and aesthetics using Spielvogel's Western Civ and History of Art for Young People as spines.

6. Adding Lingua Latina to Henle to keep both of us plugging along. (IMO, Henle is excellent, but on the dry side.)

7. Teaching Company audios and videos.

8. The study skills package sold by College Plus. We decided that the program itself wasn't for us, but their study skills package was useful and we wish we'd found it earlier.

Guess it's been too long since I thought about the K-8 part. We focused on real books, hands-on science and used very few textbooks K-6, but slowly transitioned to using more traditional textbooks in 7th & 8th. My biggest mistake was continuing with Saxon math past the primary level. I'd definitely not use that again. My son could do the Saxon daily work, but he never got a sense that he was learning the "big picture" the way he did with VT or CW. Two other hits from before high school were Artistic Pursuits, and Barbara Shukin's History Portfolio series. The history portfolio volumes are awesome and mesh nicely with several of the different classical approaches.

Edited by Martha in NM
add information

2. Memoria Press: Traditional Logic, Material Logic, and Classical Rhetoric with Aristotle

6. Adding Lingua Latina to Henle to keep both of us plugging along. (IMO, Henle is excellent, but on the dry side.)

#2: Thanks for the reassurance. We've just started TL I and dd loves it so far.

#6: Thanks for the suggestion. Both kids are asking to study Latin again, so I'll look into this one.

Elementary

My big epiphany about elementary is focus on the three R's. Everything goes more smoothly in the future if these are solid. In my early years of homeschooling, I was so excited to dive into history and literature, but I didn't take enough time to make sure math and spelling were solid. My favorites for elementary:

First Language Lessons- thorough, gentle, can be schedule 3days/week.

All About Spelling - teaches the rules, helps the struggling reader, enables the natural speller to move quickly. My older kids have all said they have benefitted by hearing the younger kids and I recite the spelling rules even though 2 of them are natural spellers.

CLE - Math - I always used MUS in the past, and it was a great fit for my son who LOVES math, but everyone else needed more review, drill, and reinforcement. CLE gives them what I always thought they needed, but couldn't seem to find anywhere.

Jim Weiss CD's, Your Story Hour CD's, and SOTW CD's - all of these delight my children and make them want to learn.

Middle

The Lost Tools of Writing - I won't sell any of the 14 writing programs on my shelf, because they all have something unique about them, but if I had to keep only one, LTOW would be it. Most writing programs focus on structure and style; LTOW begins with THINKING. A well written essay with figurative language and great structure is still insipid if the thoughts aren't developed. My second favorite writing resource is Writing Aids. Writing Aids is great for coming up with assignments and grading objectively.

CLE Math - for non-mathy kids.

CLE grammar and then move to Analytical Grammar as writing assignments eat up more of school time. AG is designed to be completed in "seasons" which don't take the whole school year.

VideoText - for math-bright kids.

Science - still searching....Rainbow was a favorite, but we do science with a co-op and I can't get them on board with it.

Memoria Press Latin & Logic - we have tried several other resources, but have come back to Memoria Press. They may not be "fun", but sometimes all the "bells and whistles" can be distracting. MP is logical and straightforward.

Diana Waring CD's - excites my kids about history.

TOG - a good fit, even though I don't like some of the Usborne book selections. I love having my family study together, and I have such an extensive personal library that making book substitutions is not a problem. TOG helps me to prepare my dialectic level kids for rhetoric level work.

High School

Tapestry of Grace - couldn't be more pleased with a program for high school. I took AP classes in school, and TOG helps me teach to that level. I love TOG for the history, lit, philosophy, geography, and church history. TOG also reminds me to stop, have fun, and make memories. I am thrilled to see my students both at home and co-op develop their Rhetoric thinking and analysis skills. (BTW- dd #2 just passed the CLEP for US History I after finishing TOG year 3 unit 3. People say TOG is expensive, but it just paid for itself.)

Science - still searching for the perfect fit. Apologia was great for my non-sciency first born. The Apologia Biology was good for everyone, but I'm not sure chemistry was rigorous enough. Ds will be the first to take physics next year. We are trying Saxon physics.

Chalkdust - my mathy son is thriving with this.

Visual Link Spanish - a great balance between traditional and computer methods. We tried Learnables, Rosetta Stone, and Mango before landing on VL.

Analytical Grammar - a great overview that does not monopolize valuable hours in high school. We begin this in jr high and finish in 9th grade.

I was wondering if any of you wonderful, hard-working moms out there feel like you have found a curriculum line-up for each subject for each grade level that really works. You feel confident your children are recieving a well rounded education and will have no trouble with the SAT or college.

If so, please share in as much detail as possible...

If your older children (college or above) have come to you and said, 'I'm really glad we used this book or that curriculum.' Please share..

All the Peace Hill Press titles (Although most of these were not around when my older dc were little, they make using the WTM methods we were trying to use back then a lot easier to implement with my younger dc.)

R&S English 3-10 (although I like FLL 3&4 better than R&S 3&4 now) and outlining as recommended in WTM (21 yodd thanked me repeatedly for requiring this, even though getting her to do it was like pulling teeth. She got the highest final score ever in the history of her midwifery school and graduated valedictorian, and she says all that miserable outlining she did in the logic stage was the secret of her success. :) And here I almost gave up on it.)

SWO A-H followed by Vocabulary for the High School Student and Vocabulary for the College Bound Student from AMSCO. All my older kids said the vocabulary books helped a lot with the SAT.

TheGreatBooks.com for great books in high school.

Chalkdust for PreAlgebra through Calculus (plus SAT Math Review) and Apologia high school courses. My science majors say these prepared them well. We haven't used Chalkdust Geometry. We used Jacob's.

Most, but not all, my older dc have expressed appreciation for IEW materials. The High School Essay intensive was helpful for the SAT.

Traditional Logic

Latina Christiana I & II followed by Wheelock's Latin

Most of all The Well-Trained Mind. I am not overstating when I say that our homeschool was rescued in 1999 by that book. We were really floundering before it came out.

ETA: All the older dc say How to Read a Book along with Mary Alice's study guide helped a lot.

Edited by Luann in ID

Rod & Staff English saved my ds16 and dd13 and me a few years ago! I am not good with grammar, and we floundered around until we found R&S. I LOVE the Teacher's Books, they were just what I needed to help me teach better. My ds was THRILLED with it because he could actually learn and enjoy it! DD liked it and did well!

BJU program--Oldest ds picked the total BJU program (we got the cds) for his 10th grade year. It was tough, just what he needed. He learned to study well, and learned that he had a knack/leaning for English/Grammar/Languages. Loved the way it was set up and he could follow the lesson plans!

TT Math--DD had a BAD experience with another math curriculum, and TT helped bring her back slowly and carefully, just what she needed. We did a couple of other things, and now she is back to TT again.

Life of Fred Math--My ds16 really enjoyed the humor of the Fred books! It helped him through the Beginning and Advanced Algebras.

NOEO Science Chem. 2--dd likes either DVDs, CDs, experiments and/or lots of reading. This had the variety of lots of reading with experiments and she really enjoyed it.

Story of the World with AG and Timelines, Etc. timeline figures and info.--The best three years of History we ever had was with SOTW! We LOVED it! We did lots of hands-on stuff, and I could work it to fit all 3 of my kids. We have lots of pics of the neat hands-on stuff we did, and they still remember that stuff!

Harmony Fine Arts--dd did the 8th grade level this year and really enjoyed it! I love the concept of pulling those things together into one program. Barb has done all the work for you, and what a neat curriculum it is!

Life Pac Math--Though it's not "my cup of tea", it was the only thing that worked when ds16 was 10 and hit a wall in math. Any other program looked overwhelming to him, but he could handle the 10 workbooks because he got rewarded every 30 pages or so because he'd finish a book! :) NOW, if I needed that type of program, I'd get CLE, but at that time, LP was a lifesaver for poor little ds!

VideoText Algebra--Oldest ds used this for Algebra and did well with it.

Yep---I think what we use is awesome! Although I am not so worried about SAT scores or high profile college----and neither are my kids so far. There are many paths to success, depending on your definition of 'success' ;)

Sonlight is great for all the lit and LOVE lit based history.

WinterPromise for American HIstory, combined with SL.

IEW for writing----I have been watching the teacher training DVD and NOW I 'get it'. Supplementing with Jensens Format Writing in high school.

Math U See for math.

Wordly Wise.

Harmony Fine Arts---GREAT program!

Apologia science/SL science programs/Ace high school science.

Literary Lessons from Lord of the Rings---haven't used this YET, but it's on the agenda for next year and it looks AWESOME!

I am confident that my kids are getting a great education, they already do well on standardized tests (which we absolutely do NOT teach to) and they do plan on college----but in the cost saving way of first 2 years at CC unless they get a full scholarship. If they were set on an expensive college, student loans could be a possibility but we are encouraging them not to get saddled with a lot of debt. On top of their academic education, though, they are good people---caring, compassionate, dependable and sociable with any age group. When I started homeschooling high school 3 years ago---I TOTALLY freaked out at the enormity of the task. But now that we have settled with curriculum that is working, we like and is academically stimulating and challenging---I quit worrying :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my smart alek response is of course I think what I used was awesome because I created most of it!

The useful answer is that you don't need curricula or programs for every little aspect of schooling. There are many wonderful ways to learn that are just as complete and rigorous as a packaged curriculum but can be far more interesting. Neither of my children feel they have been unprepared by my approach to homeschooling -- they write well, are inquisitive and eager to learn more.

Elementary:

Language Arts: reading aloud and independent reading. Some copy work in addition to handwriting practice, and some dictation. Games for grammar, and discussion of grammar and punctuation through copy work an dictation. All copy work and dictation came from books we were reading -- I just picked a sentence or two.

Math: Singapore & Miquon; lots of games and books about math topics

History: reading, Jim Weiss stories, documentaries and travel

Science: getting messy and making mistakes with hands on activities, just like Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus recommends! Countless excursions to the zoo & natural history museum; lots of NOVA and other science shows and many books.

Logic: MindBenders, Logic count-down series from Dandylion, math puzzle books and word game workbooks. Games like Rush Hour and Set.

Logic Stage/Middle School:

History/Literature: More of the same, but doing narrations and small research papers. I read the WEM when they were in middle school and I started using those analysis questions in our conversations about books. Still read aloud, still encouraged independent reading. We did follow Literary Lessons from Lord of the Rings one year -- didn't use the worksheets, but enjoyed the background reading and the separate unit studies.

Math: MUS for math just because of all the blank space made math easier for my ADHD oldest.

Science: more of the same from elementary school. Lots of nature walks, using field guides and learning to observe, measure and categorize.

Logic: Fallacy Detective/Thinking Toolbox.

Latin: Latin Prep -- my youngest LOVED the dry sense of humor.

High school:

Literature/History: An integrated approach with Great Books, pretty darn good books with various text books and reference tools for historical context.

Also Teaching Company courses on Great Authors of the Western Literary Tradition and Western Literary Canon in Context.

Writing: Lively Art of Writing; New Oxford Guide to Writing; both used more as reference reading than as a "program". I also rely on SWB's lectures and essays on writing and literary analysis as a reference.

Added MCT's high school level grammar this year as a review.

Science: secular textbooks along with either a class through charter school or at home with Teaching Company courses and both virtual and hands-on labs.

Math: Foerster's Algebra, Jacob's Geometry, Life of Fred...didn't do Algebra 2 with the oldest -- youngest is hoping to take math at community college next fall.

Logic: Traditional Logic 1&2

Spanish: Rosetta Stone; now SOS

Career Exploration/senior projects Both kids have done work with mentors in fields of interest, and the oldest wound up with a wonderful senior project.

but I can say I've found our golden ticket for elementary and middle school:

LA - The Phonics Road comprehensive and covers ALL language arts. I'll never look back!

Humanities - TOG beyond useful for the dc, this program has made me a better teacher, given me a better understanding of classical education, as well as, literary approaches, and the magnificent organization has made schooling my large gang a whole lot easier. No lookin' back here either...with the bonus of owning then all (soon, anyways) I'll also not have to buy history, beyond books I want to own, by the time my youngest is in 4th grade! That's amazing! Imagine if I'd have figured this one out with the Elders...oh the money I coulda saved!:001_huh:

Latin - The Latin Road picks up where The Phonics Road leaves off -- it's brilliant!

Science - the hardest part is finding solid hands on, so we are content with an Apologia Elem./Noeo combo + more hands on via experiment books I own. I plan on this all the way through 6th grade, then WTM science for middle school using Kingfisher, kits, and biographies. Dc and I were not really happy with the presentation of Apologia Gen. Sci. The content was good, but presentation of a formal text just came too soon. I truly believe we still need hands on science in middle school.

Writing Aids/Write Shop - I love the combo. WA for 3-5, as it combines what we get from PR & TOG; then WS for middle school to bump up style; then back to WA for high school. I'm really pleased with this so far.

Math - Elementary Singapore + LoF. I own MUS also and may use it as back up or reinforcement, but overall, I was disappointed with it. It didn't pan out as well as I had hoped.

Middle School - Chalkdust via the money saving way Excellent explanations OR LoF upper levels (depends on the kiddo)

Mind Bender CD-ROMS --- good enough and fun

Middle school ---- Boy Scouts LOVE it, appreciate it's child led, many opportunities to learn some amazing life skills.

Bible -- straight study from the word is preferred here over any program we've seen.

I almost forgot.....online "flashcards" have made memorization a breeze!

My hopefuls for high school:

TOG (all of it) + Writing Aids

The Latin Road

Apologia Biology then Community College Science

Chalkdust or LoF (again, depends on the kiddo)

Art of Argument, then Traditional Logic or Intro. to Logic (still not sure there)

I'll probably use the virtual school or local high school for drivers ed

I love, love, love that my choices are so comprehensive....PR + TOG + Science and I'm covered pretty much....the rest is butta!

The things that are working very well for us are:

CLE Math

CLE Learning to Read and Language Arts (My dd hugs her light units and declares her devotion! LOL!)

My Father's World K

Five In A Row

We are just beginning Positive Action For Christ and CLE Bible. Both seem amazing so far!

I cant answer because I have tried many and they work well for a while, then don't, or I pick them up later, and they do. My kids are both thriving on the Wordsmith series this year, yet the first book was a flop- yet thats the one most people love!

Curricula is quite personal to each child, as well as each teacher, in many cases. What works for me may not work for you.

Our favourite curricula have been Story of the World, Classical Writing Aesop and Homer, Cambridge and Latin Prep for Latin, Singapore Math, and Wordsmith...off the top of my head. Never found a science program we loved.

Well, I haven't found the perfect line-up for everything, and I would never feel entirely certain of SAT performance or college admission (plus, as Peela said, curriculum is personal and what works best depends a lot on the child and the timing.) But that said, looking back, we did stumble on some real winners which, if I had it to do over, I would definitely use again (or try first):

Gr K-6:

WTM

Miquon math & Singapore Primary Math 1-6B

Explode the Code

Story of the World V. 1-4, by SWB

Sonlight readers, many of the read-alouds and history books, some of the science

Modern Curriculum Press Spelling Workout (all levels)

A Beka Language 3, A, B, and C

Wilson Latin Primer I-III

IEW starting about Gr 4 (didn't actually do this, but wish I had tried it then)

Gr 7-8:

Videotext Algebra

Singapore NEM 1 and 2

Rainbow Science (actually for Gr 6 and 7)

Lightning Literature 7 and 8

A History of US

IEW

A Beka Grammar I, II

Wilson's Latin Grammar

Oxford Latin I

Gr 9-12:

Videotext Geometry

Singapore NEM 3 and first half of 4

Apologia Biology (in Gr 8), Chemistry, Adv Chem, Physics, Adv Physics

IEW High School Essay Intensive

IEW Adv Communication

Windows to the World

Oxford Latin II-III (IV not so much)

Breaking the Barrier French, all 3 levels

Glencoe Literature Guides

WEM

Omnibus II

A Beka Grammar III, IV and the Handbook with review workbooks V and VI

McGraw-Hill PSAT Prep

Thinkwell Economics

• 1 year later...

My eldest went into school for high school and is doing really well. We used Singapore Maths, MadLibs, Explode the Code and HWT in the early years, along with dictation/copywork and some writing programmes from CGP Books. As he got older, I used Galore Park materials for English, Maths, French and Latin. We used SOTW expanded over six years or so (see ideas in the side bar of my blog), also taking out a year to study Chinese history. For science we used RS4K, then various UK middle school and high school texts.

Those are the basics. We also used the Logic Liftoff series, plus Philosophy For Kids (White), and the Galore Park religious education book. We studied art and music using various resources and made sure that we all got an hour of exercise per day.

I hope that helps,

Laura

I rarely use the same materials for my different kids. I think that approaching each subject at each grade level in a way that considers their strengths and weaknesses is probably the best way to success.

A few yrs ago I would have said I loved Foersters and that I think it is the best for math/science oriented kids. But, then I had my 15 yos reach high school math using AoPS and I regret that my oldest didn't get to. But my very bright 12 yr is advanced in math and I am not convinced that AoPS is the right fit for her.........

It really just depends.

Edited by 8FillTheHeart

As my kids are getting older, I have a few things I am so thankful that I used.

I love opportunities for review so that is probably why I love these things.

Abeka Math from 1-6th grade- I know the spiral method doesn't work for everyone but it did for my kids. We moved on after 6th grade to pre-algebra in a different program. They have done so well with Algebra and Geometry.

Aleks- again.... love the review... especially now to keep Algebra fresh for the SAT.

Daily Grams- Did not use Easy grammar but loved Daily grams with Bob Jones grammar. We moved on to Analytical Grammar is 7th grade and I was surprised at their understanding of all grammar.

Writing- IEW starting in 4-5th grade. We never completed a full course past a 5 paragraph essay but loved the different openers adding adjectives, adverbs, strong verbs, etc. We used those type check lists even with different writing assignments.

Jensen's Writing- After IEW my kids were good writers but didn't love writing. Jensens took the fear out of writing for them and now they love to write and when asked to help pick curriculum for highschool they say "anything with lots of writing".

This is obscure but I am soooo happy I used Quick Study Labs for my son for electronics!! He did not love school, but is very smart. He would rather be on the computer all day, reading Wall Street Journal on line, or trying to teach himself to program a computer (and this was in the 4th grade!).

Quick Study Labs was a perfect fit for him. It actually helped change his attitude about school and realizied school can be interesting and fun!

Those are my stand-outs.

Grace