Menu

Prayers PLEASE!!

I don't know how many of you knew about my 16yodd being pregnant last fall. I know some followed it, and prayed for her/us. She lost the baby very early.

Well, that dd, now 17, is pregnant again. Same guy. He was away at college and recently returned. Apparently, there are still feelings. She had been taking birth control since the last pg, and she had not been with another person.

While I know that 17 is certainly not a good age to become a mom, PLEASE pray for this pregnancy. I have lost 4 babies due to ectopic, and watching her go through the loss of her other pregnancy nearly KILLED me. I just don't know if I can bear watching her go through that again.

She is scared to death, mainly because of the last time. I think she is devastated that it happened even with prevention, but scared to death to experience another loss.

My nerves are totally shot. I am just a basket case. Please... just prayer.

Thank you all.

:grouphug: That is so hard. Experiencing loss is so difficult, but at such a young age. Difficult situation all around. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and for peace for all of you. 17 is young to be a Mom but God will give all of you the strength and the courage to face this. Thankfully, your dd has a good role model...YOU!

She is just so scared that I'm afraid it will be a repeat due to the major stress factor. I told her to just settle down and try to be calm. I don't know if she'll be able to until some time has passed.

I am truly just a basket case. I honestly feel like my blood pressure is through the roof. I am so uneasy. I am just praying for peace and that God will just help me put this in His hands. I needa not be quite so "Type A." :tongue_smilie: