Menu

Arabic suggestions

Embassy

I am looking for an Arabic language program that will teach a lot of vocabulary. I don't speak Arabic so I need something that will speak everything. My kids and I are using Alif Baa with Multimedia and Instant Immersion right now and we like them both. I just want a little more vocabulary introduced. Any suggestions?

I am looking for an Arabic language program that will teach a lot of vocabulary. I don't speak Arabic so I need something that will speak everything. My kids and I are using Alif Baa with Multimedia and Instant Immersion right now and we like them both. I just want a little more vocabulary introduced. Any suggestions?

I'm not claiming any expertise :D but I think Tell Me More Auralog has an Arabic program. We are using their CD-Roms for French and German and find that they are much more comprehensive than RS.

Hope you get some more (knowledgeable) replies!:001_smile:

Guest gonie

hello,

Since you need materials on arabic language but unfortunately i do not know your child's level but then you can make use of the: Iqra arabic graded textbooks and workbooks, they are very nice and well explained in English language and you can get them from iqradotorg and noorartdotcom and let me know if you are having any challenge(s).