Menu

My Fathers World for Highschool anyone?

Just got back from a convention...did not go there intending to switch my daughter's curriculum for 9th grade....however I ended up at MFW and really liked what I saw! Does anyone have experience with MFW Ancient History and Lit. (AHL)? I am coming from being a long time Sonlight user (which I will continue for the younger children). Would love some opinions!!!

Susan

There was a thread not too long ago about AHL (I would search it for you but I'm not sure how to link it). We are using World History and Lit this year with my two high schoolers and we love it. We're looking forward to year three American History I and Government next year.

Dd13 will be using it next year for 9th. I have some of the books so far, but not the lesson plans. I've heard lots of rave reviews of the program and I love what I see so far. Can't wait to get the rest of the program. Check out the MFW message board for some reviews...I posted a question not too long ago about AHL and got a few good responses. I also got a great PM from another board member here who is using it this year with her 15yo dd. I can PM you her review if you like. I think I saved it!