Menu

Do you think a high schooler would be offended if the final exam

in Philosophy consisted of a few short essays and then a matching game of the various philosophers to the philosophy they each influenced/believed in? There are over 25 of them and it is too many to fit on one page to make it for easy printing and matching. I thought of cutting them all into squares and then putting them in a ziploc baggie for them to sort and place together. The only problem is I can't think of another way to stick them together besides glue.. Is that too juevenile? LOL

DD's high school senior level philosophy/logic exam, written by me, was a blue book exam - five essays with writing prompts.

Her mid-year exam consisted of three essays and "philosophy" summaries - one paragraph each. She had 12 philosophers to cover.

I've never done matching, true false, multiple choice, or fill-blank for any high school level work.

Of course, an awful lot depends on how much the class can handle and how much time you can devote to grading. Large essay exams require a serious committment to grading and feedback from the instructor.

Faith