Menu

Tapestry of Grace Co-op Open House ~ 4/29/10

If you are in the southern New Jersey area and are looking for a co-op or you're simply interested in finding out more about Tapestry of Grace please consider joining us for an Open House on Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:30 AM at Faith Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Pole Tavern, NJ. You can find out a little more about us on our web site. We will be using Year One Redesigned for the 2010-2011 school year. Any questions? Use the email link on the web site.

Karen

Edited by Karenciavo

Yup, I had a road trip to NJ. I actually lived in Leonia, Manalapan, and Somerset... during my early 20's... I was a... Nanny! I drove from here to there with my best friend, at the time. We had tons of fun... going to NY on the weekends... saw some great shows.... had fun walking around NY and spending all of our money... I actually drove around a bunch in New York City.... (I wouldn't drive around until one day, when I was in a cab... the cab guy bumped into the guy in front of him... before we left the curb. The driver at fault... got out... and yelled at the other guy!!) Anyway... after that I just drove the old car I got to use from nannying... over in NY. What fun!!

SO.... great memories of NJ!! (even if not of the families I nannied for...)