Menu

ACT scores arrived in the mail today!

My word! They were fast this time. I didn't expect anything until around the end of the month. We're pleased - especially the two youngers who took it for the first time (8th and 9th grades). Oldest moved up but not as much as he had hoped from February. But that's good, because I think he's peeved enough to really practice this time. Previously he thought he just had a bad test day (and he did due to some medication changes) and just retesting would bring it up. It did, but not as much as he expected. So he's motivated....and that's good.

My word! They were fast this time. I didn't expect anything until around the end of the month. We're pleased - especially the two youngers who took it for the first time (8th and 9th grades). Oldest moved up but not as much as he had hoped from February. But that's good, because I think he's peeved enough to really practice this time. Previously he thought he just had a bad test day (and he did due to some medication changes) and just retesting would bring it up. It did, but not as much as he expected. So he's motivated....and that's good.

Ours aren't here yet... but now I'm going to start really jogging to the mailbox every afternoon! LOL

Wow! Ours aren't here yet and I figured they wouldn't come until after they are posted online on Monday. Now I'll be eagerly awaiting our mail even though I know my guy is going to take it again after getting distracted on a science question... :tongue_smilie:

Glad you got results you like - more or less. We'll be retesting in Oct - the only other time of the year it's given around here since we're in an SAT dominant region.