Menu

How do I add my own made classes to an already made transcript from a prepackaged...

I would create my own transcript with all classes on it, putting an astric next to outside courses. Usually there is somewhere on the transcript with a symbols key for things like AP, outside courses, and so forth.

You could just attach your own transcript to the theirs, but personally I like the look and reduced paperwork of a unified transcript. Jmho.

What's the btdt crowd think?

I tend to agree with Martha that I would create my own unified transcript which would include your own home based classes as well as those you've taken from the accredited program and your original high school.

One thing to consider is that colleges will generally want outside transcripts to be submitted by the issuing agency (in your case the accredited program and the high school you previously attended). I suspect this is to ensure that alterations are not made. If this is the case, stapling your own course list to theirs is not an option.

Regards,

Kareni