Menu

Got some good deals at a used curric fair today.

OnTheBrink

My biggest SCORE was Glencoe's World Geography for $1! It looks brand new! I'm not sure what grade level it's for, so I may not use it for a while, but, it was $1!

Then, I got Total Health, text and test book, for $25. And, EG+ teacher's book for $5. Completely unwritten in. OH, and I found the answer key to Building Thinking Skills Book 3 Verbal for $6.

I didn't sell all that much, but I did get some needed things for next year! :D

Awesome!!! :thumbup:

Btw...Oak Meadow uses the Glencoe World Geography text for their high school level geography class.

THAT'S where I've seen this book! I poured over geography threads last night, trying to find where I've seen or heard of it. I knew when I saw it, I needed to get it, but couldn't remember WHY! (but, for only $1, who cares? LOL)

I have heard about these fairs but do not know where to look for them, how would I go about finding one? I'm in Louisiana..... Thanks

This one was held by the local home school organization. You might want to start with your state organization and see if they can point you in the direction of your local group.