Menu

how to get email notifications

Is there a way to get an email notifying me when someone responds to one of my posts? I have checked the profile section and there is no place to check to receive email notifications. Is this something this forum does not allow?

Thank you!

Kelly

Or a way to subscribe to the answers without leaving a response yourself. (Like I just wanted to do!!!!) :)

Is there a way to get an email notifying me when someone responds to one of my posts? I have checked the profile section and there is no place to check to receive email notifications. Is this something this forum does not allow?

Thank you!

Kelly

Thank you!

Kelly

Go to your user control panel. Then look under setting and options, then go to edit options. You should find what you need there.

Or a way to subscribe to the answers without leaving a response yourself. (Like I just wanted to do!!!!) :)

When viewing a thread, look across the blue bar at the top of the thread. You will see Thread Tools as the first choice. Click on that, then click on Subscribe to this thread.

You can set it up to subscribe you to every thread you post (new or a reply).

User Control Panel

choose Edit Options in the Settings & Options section on left

Under Default Thread Subscription mode you have to choose one of the options there (no email notification would still show you any updated subscribed threads if you click on User Control Panel)

You can set it up to subscribe you to every thread you post (new or a reply).

User Control Panel

choose Edit Options in the Settings & Options section on left

Under Default Thread Subscription mode you have to choose one of the options there (no email notification would still show you any updated subscribed threads if you click on User Control Panel)

Thank you, too, Courtney!