Menu

Apologia Biology

Where can I buy the best priced set for this? Also, do I need to purchase the dissection kit, microscope kit & prepared slides for this study? Lastly, has anyone used the new videos out for teaching of this program??

I have a very reluctant son who will be taking this next year and I want to make it as simple as possible for BOTH of us.

Thanks in advance

Tanya

Are you set on the Apologia? Why is your son reluctant? My dd was totally NOT interested in Biology, so I was looking for something, to be honest, that would just "fill the bill" and not be too rigorous. I wanted dd to be able to get through it without hating it too much. I actually hoped to find something that would spark an interest in Biology and see if she'd like it more than she thought. WELL, someone told me about Biology 101 DVD's and living books to go through with it. It was PERFECT. DD is sooo looking forward to BIOLOGY next year! :D I hope it is as good as it sounds!

Here's that thread so you can read through the responses, in case you're interested: http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157884