Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samba

Zaner-Bloser $5 off coupon valid thru May 15

Zaner-Bloser is offering $5 off online purchases of $20 or more.

The code is: MACHE

The code was originally created for the upcoming MD Homeschool convention but the offer is open to all homeschoolers.

zaner-bloser.com

HTH,

Carolyn

Disclaimer: My dh is a ZB sales rep but he doesn't benefit from your purchase unless you're in his state. I just wanted to get the word out :001_smile:.

If you want something cool, Book Peddler sells a handwriting cd for K-12 using ZB. The selections are patriotic, the pages well conceived. I picked it up this weekend for my dd. :)

I would also like to add a little rave for ZB handwriting - this is an awesome, easy to use, curriculum item. If your children have trouble with handwriting, please give this a try.

I was just on the site and did a search for coupon codes. I was brought to this forum. I entered the code and the on line site states this coupon code has expired.

--Amie

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin