Menu

Favorite high school literature

Guest Barb B

Guest Barb B

opps - posted on the wrong board sorry! But I guess you can still answer!

I am coming up with a list for my ds to read in 12th grade. I am thinking of literature that I consider must reads in high school (especially later high school) as this is my last year with him! So far I have the Odessey (not sure how we missed reading this), another Shakespear - Macbeath or Hamlet, Sir Gawain (sp?) and the greed nights (or something like that), I have a few others around - I am also trying to get ones I can find a study guide or something for.

Thanks!

Barb

opps - posted on the wrong board sorry! But I guess you can still answer!

I am coming up with a list for my ds to read in 12th grade. I am thinking of literature that I consider must reads in high school (especially later high school) as this is my last year with him! So far I have the Odessey (not sure how we missed reading this), another Shakespear - Macbeath or Hamlet, Sir Gawain (sp?) and the greed nights (or something like that), I have a few others around - I am also trying to get ones I can find a study guide or something for.

Thanks!

Barb

What has he read so far? I would put anything you read in a chronological order, so he can see progressions and also so he can see what was happening in the world at the time the work was being written.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...