Menu

http://www.warriordash.com :svengo:

And just because this may be last time I'm heard of, here is what LG Gone Wild looks like IRL

post-1116-13535083466514_thumb.jpg

Trying to look cool, calm, collected, and confident. :willy_nilly:

If I live, I expect you guys to sign up. :toetap05:

:seeya:

:auto:

PS. Don't you just love my outfit? ANYTHING can be done in a skirt.

post-1116-135350834666_thumb.jpg

post-1116-13535083466514_thumb.jpg

post-1116-135350834666_thumb.jpg

Wow, those shots looks so different from your avatar pic. Did you grow your hair in?!

Sorry, I guess I forgot to epilate my mustache and beard today.

I never actually look myself in pictures. It's so weird. I swear, I am not that fat (or sturdy, rather).

Sorry, I guess I forgot to epilate my mustache and beard today.

:lol::lol::lol:

Good grief, woman...fat??? I hope you're referring to the scary bodybuilder pic. I think you look great in those shots. I actually had never seen the profile pic of you before (the one of your face). You're so pretty!

:lol::lol::lol:

Good grief, woman...fat??? I hope you're referring to the scary bodybuilder pic. I think you look great in those shots. I actually had never seen the profile pic of you before (the one of your face). You're so pretty!

Hah! We took a lot of pictures just to get one that looked presentable. I sucked and tucked and squirmed and adjusted and posed to get a half decent pic.

The skirt will match your warrior helmet and muddy shorts...er, um, skirt.

I picked up today. I had to do something "fabulous" before they gave me registration packet. I responded that wasn't possible as I hadn't received my free beer yet. In the end, I ended up doing pushups in front of the crowd. Registration was set up like a banquet hall and so you had to present yourself and do your "fabulous" thing.

Training - check

outfit - check

helmet - check

eye patches - check

The last thing left is to NOT GET MY PERIOD.

I have no idea what my time was but I finished somewhere in the middle. That's good enough for me. I didn't walk and only stopped to drink water (haven't mastered jogging and drinking at the same time yet) and wait for my turn on the obstacles.

The obstacles were easy, peasey. Though the obstacles were easy, I did manage to fall off the top of one and land on my head. My helmet stayed! Of course I felt stupid but somebody was running as Nacho Libre, Jack Black body and all so it was all good. Running on the soft dirt and sand was not easy.

I felt disheartened early on because everybody was passing me and I felt winded. I always run with my Ipod and so it was a challenge not be discouraged and depressed by my lumbering footfalls and labored breathing. I kept chugging away and saw a number of people who passed me, now walking, thoroughly gassed.

The hardest part and the most fun was the logs. I had to go over logs in the water. The water felt nice. Logs were fun to go over. Getting out of the water and running up the steep embankment was HARD.

I was pretty proud of myself. I did all the obstacles, ran the whole way, and didn't complain (there were some whiners and groaners). I was sooooo tired.

post-1116-13535083466869_thumb.jpg

post-1116-1353508346726_thumb.jpg

post-1116-13535083466869_thumb.jpg

post-1116-1353508346726_thumb.jpg

I have no idea what my time was but I finished somewhere in the middle.

Congratulations! My hat is off to you!

I read the site you linked very carefully and decided that there is no way I could do that -- or could have ever done that.

Wow. I am impressed with you!

RC

Edited by RoughCollie