Menu

Online Political Science course?

Hi Moira,

I am apologizing in advance since this may be a thread hijack, but could you tell me what about AP US Gov't was enough to put your daughter off poli sci? I am thinking of having my son (will be 11th grade) take AP US Gov't with PA Homeschoolers and then maybe Comparative Gov't and am looking for all the input I can get!

Thanks!

Blessings,

April

And, to the Original Poster, Moooom, (that is a great name - one most of us have heard many times!) I think Patrick Henry has a Constitutional Law class for high schoolers. That might be worth looking at, if it doesn't repeat too much of your son's gov't class.

More Blessings,

April, again

My daughter learned a great deal in an out of the home AP Comparative Government and Politics class. She came into the class with little pre-existing knowledge (or interest!) but found it of value. If your son already has an interest in the subject, I could imagine he would truly enjoy such a class.

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks so much. Did you have trouble finding a school for the exam?

The out of the home resource center where my daughter took the class made arrangements for all of the students to test. We were fortunate in that regard. (I did have challenges locating a test center when my daughter took another AP test.)

Regards,

Kareni