Menu

Patriots Guide to American History

If this is the correct book, by Larry Schweikart and Michael Allen, then you are in luck:

http://www.patriotshistoryusa.com/ is their website, with elementary/homeschool section, teaching ideas, suggestions, lesson plan suggestions. A section on Secondary/homeschool: syllabus, objectives and discussion question suggestions for each chapter, Map and map quizzes, exams....well, lots more. I have not used it, but bought the book and explored the site for later use. These guys love and believe in their book: they blog on this site about it.....the new book 7 Events That Made America America looks good, too.

If you actually meant Home of the Brave: A Patriot's Guide to American History, please excuse me, wrong number.

LBS

I am awed and amazed at what is contained on the Internet for free, free, free! I do have a lot of affection for bound paper print, though, shelves and shelves. Thank goodness for the smart teachers and authors who share their work with us all.

I am so tickled that I found something useful, and will say,

Happy Historying! (Totally plagiarized, some smart professor says that)

LBS