Menu

Apologia DVD!

Oh my gosh---I just watched a sample at the Red Wagon site---the teacher is 'memorable'! He has a laugh my kids are bound not to forget---and his teaching is very engaging. I think I've found a great way to do Apologia with ds for sure---and Biology hopefully with dd next year.

Do you have a link to the Red Wagon site? I've never heard of it! Thanks!

But they don't have Chemistry! :( I would LOVE to have one of those on Chemistry! Wonder if they'll be doing it too???

Here ya go: http://www.redwagontutorials.com/

The Red Wagon site has Chemistry---I am assuming what Apologia sells and what Red Wagon sells are the same thing.

Guest wiliamjoan

Hello I'm looking for the following Red Wagon Tutorials Apologia Biology version 1 DVD which should include:

WMV 60-90 minute video presentations, 32 Fill-in-the-Blank lecture note sets. 32 Teacher lesson notes with links. 16 Formal experiment report samples. 16 Module Tests and answers. 01 1st Quarter Exam and answers. 01 1st Semester Exam and answers. 01 3rd Quarter Exam and answers

These DVD's look great! Maybe just what we need to help jumpstart science.

How does the Red Wagon DVD's compare with the DIVE into Science DVD's? I know that you can use the DIVE with different Biology books where the Red Wagon is just for Apologia. DIVE is also a lot cheaper. Has anyone compared the two? With 6 kids coming up through the ranks, DVD classes are more economical than online classes.

TIA,

Gretchen