Menu

18 free products (including Miquon Orange!) at currclick

Halcyon

You have to find all the hidden Easter Eggs on their site and click on them...I JUST ordered Miquon Orange last night and one of the eggs is the Miquon Orange book pdf download...go figure!!!! :tongue_smilie:

I have found 13 of the eggs, off to hunt for more :)

I don't get it ... I clicked on miquon orange and didn't see any discount or easter egg icon. ??? do they change? and are there any tricks for finding the eggs - I mean there must be thousands of products on currclick. can you see the eggs when you are viewing thumbnails or do you have to click on each product?

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the home page there is an egg with their logo. That will give you one free item added to your cart. Basically if you click on all of the links on the home page you'll find a lot of them.

As far as I can tell they aren't on any individual product pages.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the home page there is an egg with their logo. That will give you one free item added to your cart. Basically if you click on all of the links on the home page you'll find a lot of them.

As far as I can tell they aren't on any individual product pages.

Those are pretty much the only hints given on facebook.

If you want to find the eggs on your own, please scroll right on by...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

From the Currclick home page - scroll down, blue egg on the right.

From the home page, click on the following links on the left sidebar:

'Free Stuff' - scroll to the bottom, green egg on left

'Get email notices' - green egg

'About Currclick' - blue egg

'Environmental statement' - pink egg

'Quickstart guide' - green egg

'Troubleshooting guide' - green egg

'Contact us' - blue egg at top left

'Our latest newsletter' - pink egg way at the bottom!

'Product reviews' - pink egg at bottom

'Mailing list' - blue egg

From the home page, on right side click on 'Top 100 Items' - pink egg at the top

Log in to your account and check wishlist page. If you don't have anything on your wishlist just add something and check again - blue egg at the top.

After you've gotten the egg from your wishlist, click on the link to share your wishlist. A new page will open - another egg at the top.

Go to 'My Account' tab -

Click on 'View all updated since my last download' - pink egg at the top

Click on 'View all products awaiting my review' - blue egg at top

Click on 'Select how you wish to be contacted' - green egg at top

Click on 'Change Newsletters' - green egg

SPOILER ALERT!!!

From the home page, on right side click on 'Top 100 Items' - pink egg at the top

Log in to your account and check wishlist page. If you don't have anything on your wishlist just add something and check again - blue egg at the top.

After you've gotten the egg from your wishlist, click on the link to share your wishlist. A new page will open - another egg at the top.

Go to 'My Account' tab -

I had found 14 thanks so much for the rest U ROCK

Thanks for the spoiler. I had found 15 on my own. You helped me w/the last 3! I am looking forward to the amusement park one, as we have a day at one coming up. And I can't wait to look through the Miquon math everyone is talking about. I didn't really need all 18 of them, but I am sure some of the others are good too.

Is there something you must use with the free Miquon Orange E-Book? I must be missing something.

BTW, thanks! I am up to 12 items. I think most of them can be found in the free things area if I am not wrong. It is fun and I think they have chose the better free items for this.

I was thinking the same thing!!! I was excited to check out the Miquon download, but was completely confused by it. What am I missing?!?!?

I'm SO psyched about the Miquon Orange! I've been wanting this, but have put off ordering it. YAY!!!! :D

I'm most excited about that too! I keep looking at Miquon but seeing one of the books will help me decide if I want to purchase the others.

The Stars & Planets game looks fun too. I have one of her other games and it's very fun.

why do you need to put in payment information when you check out if everything is free?

I didn't enter anything; I just pressed submit and was taken to the download page.

I have now seen the famous Miquon orange. I am not feeling the Miquon vibe. Glad I found that out for free.

You really have to see the Miquon teacher books to get the feel for Miquon. Notes to Teachers, First Grade Diary, and Lab Sheet Annotations (which tells you what to do with that Orange book). And cuisenaire rods, of course! I have all the other things, I just hadn't purchased the student pages yet! It looks very boring without the rest of the stuff:)

You really have to see the Miquon teacher books to get the feel for Miquon. Notes to Teachers, First Grade Diary, and Lab Sheet Annotations (which tells you what to do with that Orange book). And cuisenaire rods, of course! I have all the other things, I just hadn't purchased the student pages yet! It looks very boring without the rest of the stuff:)

:iagree:

It's fine that they are giving away Miquon Orange, but it is difficult for me to think of educational materials more dependent on the corresponding teachers materials for implementation.

I suspect this "offer" will lead to a rash of users saying they looked at Miquon, and "just didn't get it."

Which is the reasonable response. I think most people will take one look, be completely perplexed, and will scratch Miquon off their lists. And that's a shame really.

Bill

:iagree:

It's fine that they are giving away Miquon Orange, but it is difficult for me to think of educational materials more dependent on the corresponding teachers materials for implementation.

I suspect this "offer" will lead to a rash of users saying they looked at Miquon, and "just didn't get it."

Which is the reasonable response. I think most people will take one look, be completely perplexed, and will scratch Miquon off their lists. And that's a shame really.

Bill

Or they'll say "hey, I've been wanting to try Miquon, and now my total cost will be 7 bucks less." Trying to look on the positive side :D

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Go to 'My Account' tab -

Thank you SO much! I honestly didn't have the time to search for all these but now I have them thanks to you :D