Menu

Foerster's Alg 1 solutions manual?

You can buy it, but you will need to sign up through their OASIS system. It has been awhile since I did it, but I think you have to verify that you are a homeschooler and then they will set up an account for you. After that you can purchase the teacher resources.

Yvonne in NE

Yvonne and I have had the same or at least very similar experience. It has been a couple of years since I did this too, but it was really easy.

The way I did it was call them on the phone and they had me send in form that basically said "I promise I won't let my kid cheat". Sort of the standard honor code type of thing. Then I was able to order things through Oasis. It may have changed a little since then, I think it has been 4 years. But I know I have seen many moms on this board say that it was not a problem to set it up.

I almost always go for the phone call...I have really good success with talking to some one and finding out what they want so I can get what I want.