Menu

Help!!! How do I change my user name??

I have been on these boards for a long time, and it just dawned on me today that my user name may have a terrible connotation!! I chose it because at the time, we lived in a little town named tea, I had 4 dc, three of whom were of homeschooling age...Thus Tea 4 Three.

BUT...I have become aware that the word "tea" has an additional meaning on this board, and is used interchangeably with the word "s*x."

EEWWWW!!!!:eek:

I don't want to start another account because I don't want to have to start at zero with my post count again.

Help!?!?

I have been on these boards for a long time, and it just dawned on me today that my user name may have a terrible connotation!! I chose it because at the time, we lived in a little town named tea, I had 4 dc, three of whom were of homeschooling age...Thus Tea 4 Three.

BUT...I have become aware that the word "tea" has an additional meaning on this board, and is used interchangeably with the word "s*x."

I don't want to start another account because I don't want to have to start at zero with my post count again.

Help!?!?

I think you have to contact the moderator somehow (look for a Contact or Help link, maybe even on the WTM main home page, not this forums page). Last I heard it can take months; hope not for you! :tongue_smilie:

Don't fret. Lots of posters have tea in their board names, and most of those had their names before the tea conversation. Sure we may giggle like a gaggle of school girls for a moment, but we are all adults here. We will get ourselves under control and move on to more serious or even other silly matters in no time at all. Just think of the three as me, myself and I and all will be well.

If you really must change it though, you can email the mods but they have said it can take months for them to get to the matter. Sorry but we promise not to hold it against you either way. :)

Honestly, I wouldn't put that much thought into it. Even if some ladies on this board see it and giggle, no one is going to automatically think you are advertising a ... well, you know. And if they do, then I'd worry much more about that person and not about you at all.

Thanks for all the kind words ladies, and for laughing with me. When that realization hit me, sitting all alone in front of my computer screen, I blushed in embarrassment.:blush: Then I had a good laugh about it. At least I now have the truth on record in case any one pegs me for a perverted weirdo.

Keep your board name. I had mine long before all the discussions on the board and decided to keep it :001_smile:

Help!?!?