Menu

Any suggestions for a good cultural geography course?

There was a recent review of the BJU cultural geography book. I believe BJU has an older geography book that you can find used that looked good the last time I researched high school geography. My oldest ds took AP Human Geography from PAHomeschoolers and loved it. He took it in 10th, the first year it was offered, but it could easily have been done in 9th.

HTH,

Lisa

My oldest ds took AP Human Geography from PAHomeschoolers and loved it.

Lisa, can I ask what textbook/resources he used for this course?

Not Lisa, but I see from the PA Homeschoolers site that the required texts for next year's classes are listed as:

Human Geography: Landscapes of Human Activities, 9th ed. By Fellmann, Getis, & Getis

Human Geography in Action, 4th ed. By Kuby, Harner, & Gober

Regards,

Kareni

Not Lisa, but I see from the PA Homeschoolers site that the required texts for next year's classes are listed as:

Human Geography: Landscapes of Human Activities, 9th ed. By Fellmann, Getis, & Getis

Human Geography in Action, 4th ed. By Kuby, Harner, & Gober

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks Kareni! Those are indeed the books that were used in the course. The teacher did a great job both with the course and preparing the students for the exam (ds scored a 5).

HTH,

Lisa