Menu

Has anyone use Bible for All Ages?

mominbc

Do you mean Bible Study Guide for All Ages? If so, we have used Unit 1 twice over the years and used it effectively for our whole family. We were never very good at working with the timeline because we didn't have a convenient place to hang it in our school room, but we used everything else. I usually split a lesson into two days of about 20 minutes each.

Janet

I don't know if I would define it as "fun"as written. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. When my kids were younger (3, 6 and 7) they really enjoyed copying the stick drawings that went with the stories. I would draw them on the board as we read the Bible then they would copy them. They had a lot of fun with that. When they got older and we used it again, we would have little quiz contests with M&M's as prizes or pennies for the person who answered the questions right when we were reviewing. It is a program that you can easily dress-up or down depending on your circumstances. We never used the student pages that they have now - only the sketches that are in the teacher's book.

Janet