Menu

Grammar

Cera

Kiss Grammar is free online. The site is unforetunately hard to navigate.

Scroll down to the Grade Level Workbooks. The link to the doc file next to the "Designed for students in x grade" line (brown line) is the complete workbook.

There are currently workbooks available for grades 2, 3 & 4, but if you're new to the program I'd suggest starting with the grade 2 workbook. The years build on each other.

The only place the level is mentioned, is on the first page, so I just edited that out for dd :-)

The messiness of the website does not do the program justice, as it is really well thought out and organised.

Easy Grammar is great for a "Just the Facts Please" child. It covers grammar without any fluff. The pages are very plain, which works well for my DD10 since she is distracted by pictures and color, but my older DD needs color, so be sure to consider your DD's preference.

Hi,

I was looking at the McGraw Hill website but couldn't work out how it works - sorry bit rubbish with websites! If you get chance would you be able to explain it to me please!?

Thank you!

If you click the 'reteach' link for the grade level you're interested in you'll get a pdf of worksheets covering the scope for that grade. The sheets have instructions on the pages and, as far as I've seen at this point (I've not yet looked at every grade), seem pretty self-explanatory. The 'practice' link gives you additional worksheets to practice the concepts from the units, and the 'extend' link gives you additional worksheets to go a bit deeper with the concepts.

I hope that helps!