Menu

Chronological Fine Arts Program

Laboroflove

Seems rather expensive for it being only 1 semester. Am I looking at it wrong?

:iagree: But I don't see why it couldn't be spread out over a much longer period. I was considering do it that way. However, I guess if you are using it tying in to a particular curriculum that covers that time period in one semester then I guess that is not a good option.

I plan to spread it out over a longer period of time. There are 2- 3 lessons to do per week, and sometimes a larger activity at the end of a period of history.

Honestly I have not found a program like this out there. It is not just a look at this picture and draw what you see, or just arts/crafts to go with the period in history. The sample doesn't do it justice.

I saw they also have a program called Mini Masters for $39.00. It is designed to be used over four weeks, but again, I don't see why it couldn't be stretched out longer.

Also--anyone have any knowledge about the Apprentice Arts programs? They look good. Hmmm...all so tempting.

Wooly

Thanks for this, I am interested in purchasing this art program for next year.

By the way, if anyone is interested, while browsing around on the site I found a free Leonardo da Vinci lap book download that was $10.00 and is now FREE.

I just downloaded it (you just go through checkout and it is added to your cart and then the link is at the end of checkout).

It is really nice, I just looked through it, my kids will love doing this lap book !

Thanks again !

I have to agree about the cost, but I felt it was worth it considering that I have 2 students and the broad range of subjects learned under the umbrella of fine arts. This is a weak area for me. We'll spread it out over a year, adding in scientists of the time period and other masters. The cost of the co-op is this program which makes it an inexpensive, year-long homeschool activity. Simply depends on the needs/priorities of each family.