Menu

Vote for your favorite "Hero"

They are all annoying and cheesy pathetic.. but if I had to choose, it would be Zorro(the least cheesy pathetic) ;)

Now if you had asked me, my "heroes" are villians and much better eye candy than the ones chosen. (big grin)

(disclaimer: this is all said tongue firmly planted in cheek)

They are all annoying and cheesy pathetic.. but if I had to choose, it would be Zorro(the least cheesy pathetic) ;)

Now if you had asked me, my "heroes" are villians and much better eye candy than the ones chosen. (big grin)

(disclaimer: this is all said tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Oh Ya! But, my tongue is not in cheek... I actually do find most of the villain leads far more interesting that the hero.

Can't seem to get my vote onto the blog site. But, Zorro is my vote -- old or new -- though I'm partial to new. Not sure if it's the cape, or the mask...or maybe the accent. Put them all together? Phew! Who said something about the whole package? :-D

Doran

You can't post on my blog? Why not, Doran? That makes me sad.

Because with you there it would be like this:

:party:

It asks for a Google or Blogger username and password. I don't have either. I've seen this before, and it seems that there is a way for the blogger to allow the more mediocre blogees, like me, to have access. But, being mediocre, I haven't a real clue. I do, however, love masks. And capes. And, men who are good with their swords! :tongue_smilie:

Doran

Since multiple people asked.. these came from my blog and are just a few of them. I had an "unlikely hottie" list going, but all the guys on here have been "villians" in some way or another.

2. Rowan Atkinson, aka The Black Adder.

4. John De Lancie, aka "Q".

5. Frederick Reginald Ironside, aka "Michael Ironside". I first saw him as "Ham Tyler" in "V" and I've been hooked on him ever since. His voice, his rugged-ness, down to his pock-marked face.

6. Andy Serkis, aka "Gollum" and "Smeagol". There is just something about how nuts this guy is. He is so animated, yet so not attractive, yet so very wanted.

7. Brad Dourif, aka "Wormtongue". See #6.

10. Michael des Barres, Not a terribly good actor, but quite versitle and dare I say, quite talented in the "B" movie list.

11. Geoffrey Rush, aka "Cap'n Barbossa". "Quills" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" were his best. His "Arrgh" is the bomb.

12. James Woods, aka "Shark". His fast talking, slurred speaking ability to carry even the most strange characters ever (see Disney's Hercules), plus he ain't half bad looking at all.

13. Arnold Vosloo, aka "Imhotep". I realize he might not be so Unlikely, but there are many who don't find him all that attractive. I'm not a fan of bald heads, but he's just got that something that makes him so hawt.

14. Alan Rickman, aka "Snape". There is no denying the once Sheriff of Nottingham's hotness, but it is his Snape character that just does IT for me.

15. Jason Isaacs, aka "Lucius Malfoy". Whether he's playing Patriarchial Malfoy, Col. Tavington, or even a cross-dresser, there is no denying this guy's hotness. Some do, but I refuse.

16. Malcom McDowell, aka "Caligula Ceasar" . Old and grey now, even when he played young Droog Alex, he was still a hottie. He's aged quite well, I must say, but he's usually not someone's first choice for "hawt" when asked. I happen to disagree.

17. Tim Curry, aka "I should SO NOT have to tell you this one".

18. Oded Fehr, aka "Saving the World from Mummies while simultaneously juggling his Gigolo abilities". Believe it or not, there are many women who do not find him attractive.

19. Marc Singer, aka "The Beastmaster". This guy was Hawt before hot become Hawt. He's STILL got it too. RAWR.

20. Sean Bean, aka "Alec Trevelyan". From his banged up James Bond bad guy to his Saving-little-hobbits-good-turned-dead-guy, to his Declaration stealing really-bad-guy, he's just HAWT. You cannot deny the Bean.

22. David Wenham, aka "Faramir". Saving Hobbits, Saving the world from vampires, crying at Steve Irwin's Funeral (and starring in his movie). How can you deny the hawtness?

23. Nicholas Cage.

24. Kevin Kline, aka "The Pirate King".

26. Kevin Bacon, aka "Footloose".

27. Cary Elwes, aka "Dread Pirate Roberts". I Can understand why some would find him Unlikely--he does look like a big dork when Hollywood tries to Americanize him. But the Pirate factor alone is enough...

28. Julian Sands, aka "One of my first crushes". He's British, Tall, blonde, and has a nice tush. 'Nuff said.

29. Christopher Guest, aka "Spinal Tappin' Man with 6 fingered hand". Admittedly, I don't find him all that attractive outside of his Princess Bride role, so he's an Unlikely. But he did play that role oh so well.

30. Chris Sarandon. See link in #29. He's played many roles, lots of which make him look worse than he really is. But he's still an Unlikely.

31. Richard Roxburgh, aka "M(mmmmm) Dracula". An Unlikely of a different sort because the characters he plays are usually "That was HIM?" type characters (see League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, he plays "M").

32. Jeff Goldblum, aka "yummy Jewish Guy". His Fly (ha!) sent me over the edge, but his Dr. Ian Malcolm brought me back down to earth. Yumm.

33. Last, but certainly not least, is a definite Unlikely Hottie. He's only played bit parts, he's British (like, duh), and he's HAWT-- Simon McCorkindale. I swear if I could, I'd own all 6 episodes of "Manimal".. I loved that show. And his character in "Jaws 3-D" (no matter how horrible that movie was, it had Dennis Quaid in it, another unlikely I didn't mention) was just too cool.

Since multiple people asked.. these came from my blog and are just a few of them. I had an "unlikely hottie" list going, but all the guys on here have been "villians" in some way or another.

What? No Gerry Butler in "Dracula 2000"? Take my neck, please!