Menu

Are there any other online colleges/universities ...

What are your requirements? Do you like Patrick Henry? Do you not want a Christian college? How many credits do you want to be able to earn online? I know several places to earn 3 - 15 credits, but the only other place I know to earn as many as Patrick Henry is Belhaven (it's also Christian). http://www.belhaven.edu/

I'm sure there are others, but I've only researched Christian colleges.

Leanna

Edited by Leanna
more info

When the state university was giving him fits, DH was going to go with the University of London's online program. He's not now because he got in to ASU, but you might want to check it out. It looked like a great program (DH wanted English lit). It's surprisingly inexpensive (though tuition is vulnerable to the vagaries of exchange rates).

Hi Luanne,

My dd has taken classes for credit with Cedarville Academy, a program for highschool juniors and seniors through Cedarville University. They do have a restriction that a student can only take one class per semester which is fewer credits available than Patrick Henry or Belhaven.

I have also know some students who have taken online courses through Taylor University in Indiana.

I may have my ds take some classes from Cedarville and some from Patrick Henry next year.

HTH,

Leanna

When the state university was giving him fits, DH was going to go with the University of London's online program. He's not now because he got in to ASU, but you might want to check it out. It looked like a great program (DH wanted English lit). It's surprisingly inexpensive (though tuition is vulnerable to the vagaries of exchange rates).

I looked into Univ of London (at least I think that was the one) for my son last year and I couldn't figure out the entrance requirements. What do they require?

Yolanda