Menu

Please help with a great high school history program....

You can contact Memoria Press directly - I believe Tanya is in charge. They are in the process of making everything available through the website, but she can inform you on what is available from the school, but not yet on the website. I have not heard of them being available online - except maybe if you enroll in the online classes. But I am not certain on that. Mine are all comb-bound books, although I think they are planning to have them all printed similar to their Famous Men study guides (at some point down the road.)

What Melissa B said. They aren't on-line. I was able to spend about an hour last year at MP and they ended up selling me these guides. They are really comprehensive. I think the plan is to get them in the catalog soon. But I also think that if you called and asked about them, they might just make up some copies for you like they did us.

Good Morning, Shelly!

What is not working for you with TOG? I am a very happy TOG user, so perhaps I and some other TOGgers hre could help you make it work better for you or suggest something based on knowing more of what would work for your needs. The R level is where TOG really shines, in my opinion!

Blessings,

April

We have been doing TOG. I don't love it, but see how it could be great - I'm just not sure it works for us. What else is rigorous like TOG - ds will be in 9th and LOVES history. Thanks

Have you looked at My Father's World high school? The lessons are already planned and are written to the student. Year one includes the entire Old Testament, Notgrass, Smarr, Homeschool in the Woods timelining, Walch mapping, the Iliad & Odyssey, etc.

Julie