Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnneJ

Latina Christiana I worksheets?

I downloaded some worksheets that someone by the name of Jennifer J made as additional exercises. There is a worksheet for every 2 lessons. However, it appears I haven't saved it to my computer. I am missing 1 sheet. Any ideas where I got this? I think someone on the old boards posted the link to it once but I could be mistaken. TIA.

Anne

[quote name='AnneJ']I downloaded some worksheets that someone by the name of Jennifer J made as additional exercises. There is a worksheet for every 2 lessons. However, it appears I haven't saved it to my computer. I am missing 1 sheet. Any ideas where I got this? I think someone on the old boards posted the link to it once but I could be mistaken. TIA.

Anne[/quote]

You can find these on the Memoria Press website. Click on Latina Christiana, and you'll see the link.

I couldn't for the life of me remember where I had gotten them from. I didn't even think to look at MP's website. Thanks!!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin