Menu

Has anyone used Winter Promise's Quest for the Ancient World for grades 9-12?

I have been looking at this as an alternative to TOG, but I couldn't get a feel if it would be deep enough for highschool. Anyone use this for grades 9-12? Please share how it's working for you if you are using this.

I, too, am interested. Over the years, I have used mainly SL with some tweaking, but they don't really have a good option (IMO) for covering Ancient History and Literature at a truly high school level.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for high school for my son and at this point I only know that I could do a classical 4 year rotation for those years starting with Ancients and not have to worry about other students in the home as far as scheduling. However, I don't think I'd be happy using SL's Core 6 for his 9th grade year without some major, major tweaking. Right now we're taking a break from chronological history studies and working through SL's Eastern Hemisphere (Core 5) study, so we'll be starting fresh again in 9th grade.

Is there anything else out there that would be relatively easy to use just to cover Ancient History & Lit?