Menu

Parents in College?

scrapbookbuzz

I've finally decided that I want to further MY education (as if I haven't already by schooling my children)! So, I'm looking into getting a Masters degree.

Have any of you other homeschooling parents/guardians done this, as well? Even while homeschooling? Why did you decide to do it? Did you pursue it one course at a time? What about that pursuit helped you with educating your kids? What completely surprised you about the journey?

I look forward to reading your answers to those questions! (Thanks!)

Wow. Really?? No one on this board is pursuing a Masters? I thought I could at least find ONE other person entertaining this thought.

Okay, so perhaps I'll revise the initial question: Have you entertained the thought of going to college or back to college? Or are you pursuing an education track just on your own, without formally attending school? If so, what are you pursuing?

Give it a bit more time. Or cross post on the other boards. There are people here in college. They are busy, though, GRIN. I even remember a post in the not to distant past about how it was harder to get into graduate degree programs now because so many people were taking the opportunity to go back to school while they couldn't find employment. Keep trying. : )